Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Birthday Interview: Baby Girl at Four


On my children’s birthdays, I interview them, asking them the same set of questions each year. It's fascinating to see how they’re changing and if they have interests that remain the same.

I first heard of these Birthday Interviews on the Sparkling Adventures blog (which is worth checking out, for free range, unschooling, travelling inclined folks).

A few weeks ago I posted Little Boy's Birthday Interview, and now here is Baby Girl's. She was so so excited for her interview!
                           

What are you going to be when you grow up?
I don't know. Maybe I'll turn seven [years old].

What’s that going to be like?
I don't know.

What are your favorite toys? 
Kitty toys and building stuff.

Who are your best friends? 
Ronan and Niko. 

What makes you happy? 
I love holding hands and hugging.

What makes you sad?
When people are hurting me. 

When you dream at night, what do you dream about?
Kitties.

What do you like to do with Papa? 
Hold his hand!

What do you like to do with Mama?
Sit with her and hold her hand.

What’s your favorite color?
Red. 

What’s your favorite book?
The Pumpkin book.

What does Daddy do during the day?
Goes to work. 

What does Mama do during the day?
Stays with me.

What do you do during the day?
Stay around and read some books. And play. I play a lot.