Friday, April 26, 2013

Food Waste Friday: How Did That Happen?!

FoodWasteFriday


I just love The Frugal Girl blog. Really - just love!

Each week (well - most weeks) she blogs about her food waste, a kind of public declaration, aimed to reduce her own food waste. And she invites the rest of us to join her!


So, I have had a couple of pretty huge FWFs in the past (Food Waste Fails), like this one, and this one. Let's just say that Food Waste Friday and I have had a bit of a rocky relationship over the past couple of months.

So, this will make a nice change of pace!

This week, I have no food waste to inform you all of. Nothing at all!

Instead of the usual photos of yucky, gone off food, this week you get to see the inside of my zero-waste fridge!


Here is the part that I hope is not going to really disappoint you, because I'm not sure that I did anything special towards my zero waste week. I did a big shop at the beginning of the week, and had masses of produce in the fridge, but between big salads for lunch and plenty of veg with evening meals, it's about all gone.

Now, let's see how next week looks!


How was your food waste this week? Feel free to share; I'd love to hear from you!