Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Goodnight Bags

A week or so ago I started making night bags for each of the two Little Ones here. These are really simple cloth bags to keep pajamas, bedtime books and loveys in, and then at bedtime all the Little One's things are right there in their night bag; it really helps streamline the night time process for us.



I've had making these night bags on my 'to-do' list for months; but over the weekend I suddenly found myself with a little extra time; My Good Man was out with The Little Guy, and the babies were napping! So, out came the sewing machine, and I finally got around to whizzing these simple little bags up.




Easy peasy ... and they look adorable!


Do you have any sewing projects you are planning to do, or have recently finished? Feel free to share in the comments' I'd love to hear from you!