Saturday, October 6, 2012

Suncatcher Bunting

I'm not the most crafty person, but I saw this project on The Artful Parent blog and just thought they were so beautiful, and lovely, and relatively easy to make ... and a great way to use up a few of the dozens and dozens of crayons that we seem to have accumulated. My four year old Little Guy and I made these on a recent rainy morning.

I didn't take any pictures of the process (although, to be honest, the photos and directions on The Artful Parent are eminently better than anything I could have done!)



But I did take these pictures of the finished bunting, and I just love them! Honestly, the trickiest part was attaching the ribbon to hang it all up (and I think that speaks more to my sewing skills than anything else!)


What craft projects are you working on with your Little Ones? What blogs inspire your handwork or craft projects? Feel free to share in the comments, adding a link back to your blog about recent projects if you wish; I'd love to hear from you!