Sunday, October 21, 2012

Upcycling Sunday!

Upcycling - def. the process of converting waste materials or useless products into new materials or products of better quality or for better environmental value.


I had high hopes for my Upcycling adventures this week, but my week ended up getting much, much more hectic than I anticipated ... but we still had some things that left the nest, so to speak!


I loved this little trench coat ... about 8 years ago. Back when I had a  job I could dress up for, and a pre-Mama figure to go with it. Chatting with one of my neighbors the other day, I realized she had the job, and the figure, so she should have the cute little coat to go with it! She was thrilled with it, and I had that warm, glowey, feel-good feeling :-)



I gave away a couple of books on BookMooch.com. (If you're not familiar with Book Mooch, go check it out! It's a great way to give and receive books, at no cost but a little shipping. I'm a huge fan!)
(No photos here I'm afraid :-(



And what about you? What are you Upcycling this week?

1. Please enter the
direct link to your Upcycling Sunday blog post in the Linky tool below. If you don’t have a blog but still have something to share, feel free to add it to the comments.
2. Be sure to come back and read others links.
3. Check back next week to link up again!