Sunday, October 14, 2012

Upcycling Sunday!

Upcycling - def. the process of converting waste materials or useless products into new materials or products of better quality or for better environmental value.

Definitely a lighter upcycling week this week.

I sold a book on an online homeschooling group.


I had a random little collection of baby boy clothes that found a new home through Freecycle, as well as a platter and this cute spatula. (As soon as I realized that I was probably never going to use the spatula myself, because it was too cute, I let it go. Function over form is ruling our home at the moment!)






And what about you? What are you Upcycling this week?

1. Please enter the
direct link to your Upcycling Sunday blog post in the Linky tool below. If you don’t have a blog but still have something to share, feel free to add it to the comments.
2. Be sure to come back and read others links.
3. Check back next week to link up again!