Sunday, October 28, 2012

Upcycling Sunday!

Upcycling, def. the process of converting waste materials or useless products into new materials or products of better quality or for better environmental value.
I keep a box next to my desk in my home office, and each time I find something that can be Freecycled I just pop it into the box. Then when I have a spare couple of minutes, I'll sit down to post a couple of items ... very efficient!!
This week I worked through the box a little more and found new homes for these ...


and these ...



and this ... (with thanks to Baby Girl for the help ;-)


and these ... 


and this ...



I had a major Upcycling project underway this week involving Freecycle and gifted clothing, a broken umbrella, a re-purposed hat, and some old felt! But the project is behind schedule, so you will have to wait until next week to hear more about it I'm afraid. But at least I've now piqued your curiosity!


And what about you? What are you Upcycling this week? Feel free to share in comments below; I'd love to hear from you!